Juice defender ultimate

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
thanks for the help. I havent tried your advice yet sally but I will after work today. I have JD set up on the basic Balanced setting and my battery is lasting like 3-4 more hours longer than before. So i can definitely tell a difference. It basically like and advanced smart actions app. I still havent figure out how to use everything in JD. It seems pretty complex. Perhaps in the future with app updates they will make it more user friendly and able to understand but from what i can see so far its a pretty good app. I also wish it would turn cell data on faster when i unlock the phone. So what i did to help with this is made a smart action that when my Display is On, my Cell Data comes on. This has helped a tiny bit.

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
Go to the Triggers tab, then enable Location. If you haven't done this before you will want to select your home network and enable it. Then select its Option button and select Keep enabled. Now your connection will stay on until you're not on that network.

Cool, eh?
I dont see a Triggers tab in JD. When i open up JD, i see a place for profile, notification, notification action, icons legend, and activity log

SallyC

Reaction score
I dont see a Triggers tab in JD. When i open up JD, i see a place for profile, notification, notification action, icons legend, and activity log

Which version do you have? I recommend the Ultimate because it's only $5 and I think most people will grow into it. For example, Location Aware Wifi requires the $2 version and if you see how much more you get for just a few bucks ( http://www.juicedefender.com/compare/) it seems worth it, imho.

But even the free version is good. You just won't be able to do what I wrote about because it requires Location Awareness.

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
Which version do you have? I recommend the Ultimate because it's only $5 and I think most people will grow into it. For example, Location Aware Wifi requires the $2 version and if you see how much more you get for just a few bucks ( JuiceDefender Free VS JuiceDefender Plus VS JuiceDefender Ultimate | Battery Saver for Android) it seems worth it, imho.

But even the free version is good. You just won't be able to do what I wrote about because it requires Location Awareness.

I have the $5 JD and i can't figure out how to do what you were previously talking about with wifi and with leaving some apps enabled

SallyC

Reaction score
I have the $5 JD and i can't figure out how to do what you were previously talking about with wifi and with leaving some apps enabled

Okay, I think I see the problem. You are scrolling down the Status tab. Scroll up to the top of the screen where you see Status. Now flick that bar to the left and you will see other tabs like Controls, Schedule and Triggers.

Yes?

Reaction score
tried juice defender. seemed to work better in the beginning.....

now i'm trying 2x batteyr pro. see how that works. :D

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
Okay, I think I see the problem. You are scrolling down the Status tab. Scroll up to the top of the screen where you see Status. Now flick that bar to the left and you will see other tabs like Controls, Schedule and Triggers.

Yes?

I have JD ultimate and its version 3.9.4 I think and all I have is the about and status tabs.....I don't know why

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
I don't have my JD installed on this ROM so I don't have it in front if me but there should be on the second page an Advanced button that as activates the third tab.

Sent from my AXI0M AOKP using DroidForums

OP
S

Scott0719

Reaction score
I have JD ultimate and its version 3.9.4 I think and all I have is the about and status tabs.....I don't know why

To do what she is talking about you have to change your profile from balanced to advanced. Do that and then you will see other tabs at the top after the status tab.

SallyC

Reaction score

On your Status tab scroll to Profile and click Advanced. Now do you have other options?

jrpbulk

Reaction score
@SallyC

JD Ultimate has worked very very very well for me. I do use it in conjunction with SA and sometimes I still have 40-50% of battery left after 15 hours of general use.

Best $5 bucks I have spent in a long while.

I'm really glad it's working well for you. I feel badly for folks struggling with battery life when, at least for me, JD can make such a difference. It's so flexible and powerful I can't imagine trying to do all it does with SAs. As much as I like fiddling with SAs. :)

Glad to hear your experiences are positive too.

ltcalex

Reaction score
I'm very happy many have enjoyed using JD.

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I have to say I love JD! I used it on my romed Droid X and I would take it off the charger at 7am and very very rarely did I have to charge it before I went to bed at midnight. I did have the bigger battery but still that was awesome. JD does not work on my Charge and I almost cried. I am charging this phone at least once or twice a day(lives up to its name :p). Can't wait to get my Razr and glad to know JD works well on it. I like it alone for the fact it will turn wifi and data on and off etc. Great program!