Jrummy, please help!

nick.martinez27

Reaction score
Id prefer if you email me or gtalk even. [email protected]
I just used rom manager to get the key lime pie theme of the froyo kangerade 5.0.9. All is working well so far, however I cannot figure out how to install the wallpapers. I downloaded the goodies file from rom manager and placed each on the sd card and ran scripts and I dnt notice any results. Also, I saw in the screenshots there is also apparnetly supposed to be a kangerade menu somewhere and I cannot find it. I do have the kangerade scripts app but do not seem to have the kangerade menu. Maybe idk where it is but I looked through settings and through the app drawer. Can't find it and I do need help with that.

cnmsales

Reaction score
you need to download the GOODIES file and rename it to update zip in main sdfolder. Once this is done reboot into recovery console and select the update option. Once this is done you should have the kangerade scripts app in the app drawyer. Then simply choose the LWP you want from the scripts app. Once this is done go to live wallpaper from the home screen and select the nural wall paper. Even if its not the one you want. Select and set.

cnmsales

Reaction score
After you install the goodies zip it should be listed in your app drawer.

cnmsales

Reaction score
Thats what your supposed to have. Go into it. Thats where you run the scripts it haS to make modifications.

OP
N

nick.martinez27

Reaction score
But it doesn't say kangerade menu or anything. Itsd just kangerade scripts and it only has a few of them and has opitons for boot, recovery, and wallapers. There's no a2sd or anything like that. And kangerade.scripts is the only app there. It doesn't look like the screen shots, it doesn't say menu anywhere and there's not another app either

groovydeus

Reaction score
Did you...
you need to download the GOODIES file and rename it to update zip in main sdfolder. Once this is done reboot into recovery console and select the update option. Once this is done you should have the kangerade scripts app in the app drawer. ...

Not to badger - but it was not clear in your reply if you had done this...

OP
N

nick.martinez27

Reaction score
No its okay. And that's because I didn't o that. I downloaded and installed everything through rom manager

cnmsales

Reaction score
Nah just download and do as I advised. Should fix you right up.