jenn

jenn

Reaction score
I cracked the digiitzer on my Droid 2 (cracked digitizer still worked prior to replacement) and a tech at work replaced the digitzer after purchasing a new one from repairsuniverse.com. The new touch screen does not work. The technician at work reopened the phone and checked connections-everything looked fine. I also tried a soft and hard reboot of the phone. I also removed battery. Any suggestions on how to get touch screen to work?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
why ewwww ouch? touch screens are something that a tech or a rep can literally look at. the forum is more internal versus external. if it can be replaced that's great if insurance covers.
if it came across harsh I apologize.

Survived another tsunami...Aloha from Hawaii!!

skeptik

Reaction score
Haha! No,no... was saying "ouch" to her issue, hence that comment before your quote :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello, i had a digitizer go out on one of my D2's and i had to flash back to stock and go to VZW. The Rep at VZW overnighted me another one through moto's insurance. Getting one through insurance is surely easier than replacing the digitizer yourself?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
thank u James...gee I didn't get my Xoom yet! I was ready to push the button on my order and then....didn't do it. gonna wait for wifi

Hello, i had a digitizer go out on one of my D2's and i had to flash back to stock and go to VZW. The Rep at VZW overnighted me another one through moto's insurance. Getting one through insurance is surely easier than replacing the digitizer yourself?

Survived another tsunami...Aloha from Hawaii!!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its no problem and yea I would def wait for wifi. I am considering a wifi zoom when I get the money. Somethin better will prolly be out by then haha

Sent from my Liberated D2