JellyBean question

egambino

Reaction score
I still have 4.0.4 on mine. Phone says I'm up to date. Any idea when the OTA update is supposed to be rolled out to the rest of us?

Likwid_E

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4
"Q1 of 2013" all of us will be on the same JB version.

So.. any time from now until around the end of March.

Unless we're being pessimistic here, we can say June.

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Motorola still says by end of Q1. That was per a chat I had today.

They did confirm that anyone that got the leaked version would get the updated official version when it comes out though, which I have only seen as speculation on here.

rpittillo

Reaction score
Maybe sooner then later, I hope. Really looking forward to this update and hope it helps with the ICS signal issues. シ

jaseman

Reaction score
My wife has the razr maxx...still on ICS. When Jelly Bean does roll out what happens with the soft keys? Anyone with the accidental leak able to reply? I have the razr maxx HD and the soft keys are on the screen. I am "assuming" that on the razr maxx they use the ones already on the phone???

OP
S

stemo

Reaction score
My wife has the razr maxx...still on ICS. When Jelly Bean does roll out what happens with the soft keys? Anyone with the accidental leak able to reply? I have the razr maxx HD and the soft keys are on the screen. I am "assuming" that on the razr maxx they use the ones already on the phone???

I have the leak and the soft keys are in the same position as when on ICS.

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)

Nothing will happen with the keys they will still be there as they are physical buttons and not ones on the screen. This is one of the many reasons why they couldn't release JB to every one on the RAZR phones because the OG razrs have the physical and the new ones have on screen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2