jellybean leak build for gs3 for Verizon reported by droidlife

OP
J

joko628

Reaction score
Does it usually indicate that it is? I know with sprint version it was leaked and couple days later they released it

RiceCake2000

Reaction score
Everyone! All hit the software update at 12:01 tonight lol. Maybe they will get the hint.

jwilly216

Reaction score
Is anyone running the jelly bean leak? Is it stable? Does Google now work properly?

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Does it usually indicate that it is? I know with sprint version it was leaked and couple days later they released it

Unfortunately...no. In fact several times have I seen a new leak come out, and then the update that comes out a few weeks later is actually the same version as a previous leak. Basically...you never know.

kyle10

Reaction score
jwilly216 said:
Is anyone running the jelly bean leak? Is it stable? Does Google now work properly?

Yes im running it. Only had it a couple hours but everything is going great. Google now seems to be working for me. No problems here.

jwilly216

Reaction score
kyle10 said:
Yes im running it. Only had it a couple hours but everything is going great. Google now seems to be working for me. No problems here.

How awesome is Google now? Better than Siri?

kyle10

Reaction score
I'm liking it way better than siri and s-voice. It seems faster. The only thing I have found is there's a help thing at the lockscreen when its on swipe and everytime I get a text it shows how to unlock straight to it. But I set a password and turned that off so that's not a big deal. Other than that I've found it to be perfect. Old way to get the ongoing wifi thing off the notifications doesn't work tho.

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S3- stock JB leak
HTC Incredible- JB Inc RC3

Last edited:

GoBears

Reaction score
SCrosler at Scotts Roms already has a CleanRom version for this leak and its great. If you're rooted and unlocked check it out. I really like his work and recommend it to anyone looking for a custom stock experience.

GoBears!

jwilly216

Reaction score
kyle10 said:
I'm liking it way better than siri and suites-voice. It seems faster. The only thing I have found is there's a help thing at the lockscreen when its on swipe and everytime I get a text it shows how to unlock straight to it. But I set a password and turned that off so that's not a big deal. Other than that I've found it to be perfect. Old way to get the ongoing wifi thing off the notifications doesn't work tho.

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S3- stock JB leak
HTC Incredible- JB Inc RC3

Thanks for the write up.I'm excited about Google now and project butter

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Checked for Software Updates and No Jelly Bean Goodness for Me! :crying:

GoBears

Reaction score
Checked for Software Updates and No Jelly Bean Goodness for Me! :crying:

No update has been pushed. We were talking about a JB Leak that got out. I'm using CleanRom 4.0 since this morning and its been fantastic.