Jelly Haters Jelly Bean Rom for OG Razr and Razr Maxx

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-forums-ftf.png

Developer "Sparkyman" with the help of TeamHaterz have been cranking out Roms as of late! Jelly Haters is a Jelly Bean Rom for the OG Razr and OG Razr Maxx! Jelly Haterz is based on Jelly Bean. This should be flashed with SafeStrap 3.07 only. Some of the mods that are included are Beats audio, Launcher Settings, Axiom Toolobox with lots of customizations, Spare Parts, Option Overclocking, the rom is fully Deodexed, Zipaligned, Full init.d support for improved performance, Haters Theme is included, Lockscreen rotation, reboot options, toggles, 1% battery stats, AOSP lockscreen, inverted gmail (blacked out), mms with popup ability, lots of stock apps have been replaced with the Android 4.2 versions, trickster mod has been added, and lots more!

8e8a5u9y.jpg
dymy6ema.jpg

You can see from the images below this is a pretty solid looking rom! You can grab the Rom from the link below! There is plenty more to come in this Rom. CPu settings will soon be totally redone with more options, and spare parts will be removed along with any bugs that turn up.

Grab The Rom and Discuss Here

Last edited:

Solanusdracon

Reaction score
Is this based off of any of the old jelly roms like CM10 or is this based upon the new official 98.72.8 leak?

chesleyyoung

Reaction score
i think i bricked

tried flashing the rom i thought everything was going right installed from ext. sd clicked apply it said instilation failed figured i tried to double install rebooted and now im looking at a black screen please help

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez