Jelly Bean Update Failed

OP
R

RobbyJ859

Reaction score
She REALLY does not want to answer my questions. Guess I should give the poor girl a break and roll over for her.

thebadelement

Reaction score
Mine just updated on 4g. It took about 20 minutes to download. Google Play wouldn't work until I rebooted. All seems fine now. There are cosmetic differences, at the least, so you can tell if your update was successful.

ChaserChick87

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
Very wise words. I think that's what I'll do. Not like my phone was in any dire need of the update in the first place.

Same thing happened to me too. And yes, I will survive without it a few more days. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

FVC

Reaction score
Yup update failed here to OG Droid Razr.....What a tease.LOL

hayn

Reaction score
Yup I didn't even downloaded it and it said download failed

Arcuss88

Reaction score
Mine fully updated to Jelly Bean, but now Google Play won't run. Keeps crashing

My wife's did the same thing, just reboot and the rest of the apps will finish updating to JB. I guess Play is just one of the last ones to get updated too JB. After the reboot though everything should work fine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Brostrom4

Reaction score
gahhh i was so excited to come home and see if i could get an update...and now getting word everything is a fail. That sucks. Although, this means that Moto & VZW will have to hustle to get the correct update out to the masses because now there are "x" amount of people with a possibly buggy update...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
They sure put the spotlight on themselves with this faux pas. You're exactly right. Now we will see then scrambling to repair the damage from the press.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

georgeo18yal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
Yeah I got the notification for an update and wasn't sure if it was Jelly Bean or not. Accepted it and after a while the update apparently failed and now my phone is up to date. I'd love to know if it's Jelly Bean.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Yeah I got the notification for an update and wasn't sure if it was Jelly Bean or not. Accepted it and after a while the update apparently failed and now my phone is up to date. I'd love to know if it's Jelly Bean.

Go to menu>system>about phone and if you see. 211 in system version then you are still on Ice Cream Sandwich.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

georgeo18yal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
Go to menu>system>about phone and if you see. 211 in system version then you are still on Ice Cream Sandwich.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. I forgot about that. I've still got ICS. Sucks to be Verizon/Motorola right now, they have to work their asses off to release the correct version now!

mooch91

Reaction score
Mine finished good. WiFi not working since update. Some other glitches and a little laggy too...

casper05lly

Reaction score
Just picked up my phone and it said update failed. WTF I haven't even tried to update