jelly bean software update failed

zoppy

Reaction score
I used voodoo to temp unroot and thawed all my apps and the update said it failed, then I did a factory reset and it still failed any ideas? running 4.0.4

jlrivera81

Reaction score
I'm having the exact same problem. I'm currently rooted. I reverted back to my stock rom and I'm also using safestrap 3.04. I've installed the update many different times but have gotten stuck at the green android and
exclamation point.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I used voodoo to temp unroot and thawed all my apps and the update said it failed, then I did a factory reset and it still failed any ideas? running 4.0.4
I'd uninstall Safestrap if you have it, restore to .211 using Matt's utility. Root .211 using Matt's utility, use Voodoo to temp unroot. Then go to settings>about phone>check your updates. Take the update and restore root.

OP
Z

zoppy

Reaction score
that did the trick thanks a lot!

terryrweems

Reaction score
I am having the same issue, I flashed the Christmas JB update and rooted. When the new update came out I thawed all the frozen apps and used VooDoo OTA to temp unroot but I am still getting a failure. Does anyone have any ideas that can help get the update on my phone? Also I do not have SafeStrap or anything else that should be causing issues on my phone.