Jelly Bean Leaked for The Droid Razr M! That Was Quick!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images

It could be argued that Motorola should have included Jelly Bean at release on their latest series of Razr devices, however Motorola has committed to bring the latest and greatest versions of Android to their newer devices. Proof is here! A version of Jelly Bean for the Razr M has been leaked via @P3droid. The leaked Blur Version is 98.11.35. Before you read any further you should know that this leaked build is more than likely not the official OTA version. That being said you could very well be stuck on this build FOREVER, although that is not likely. There is no way back to stock as there have been no fastboot files released yet so you really should be careful in flashing this if you decide to do so.

Download: Blur_Version77.111.10XT907.Verizon.en.US.zip

To Install you will need to drop the above file onto your external SDcard, boot into stock recovery (both Volume keys + power), highlight Recovery, press volume up to select, when android comes up press both volume buttons, choose apply update from ext sdcard, choose the file you downloaded, then reboot!

Via @P3Droid

SteveIrv

Reaction score
Oh man......

When I had my D2G I was in the test group with moto doing the soak tests on GB when I'd started on Froyo......and I did the root thing, etc. But...I think I'm gonna leave this one alone ;-).

This Razr M has just been a GREAT phone since I got it about a month ago and we were promised JB by the end of the year when we got these phones.....I can wait.

djspy

Reaction score
What if I try updating my OG RAZR with this? Just for kicks to see what happens. What are the chances of bricking my phone vs the update just failing?