Jealous iPhone user

OP
T

Tree Toad

Reaction score
He mentioned that there wernt any geocaching apps for the Droid but I have used the Geobeagle app a few times and it does work. The directional pointer sucks put the accuracy was excellent. I usually use my Palm and a Garmin for caching but this makes and excellent backup.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out how the heck to get the Droid to make my coffee in the morning. This thing sucks :icon_ devil:

It's easy....Text the Wife to get it.....:icon_ banana:

If you download the Bunn app from the Market you can program it to put the required coffee in the filter, load the filter and start the coffee maker. There is a bug though that does not allow it to turn on the heater to keep the coffee warm. I believe they are working on that.
The Bunn app also has a bug where it makes fart noises sometimes. I prefer the Mr Coffee app myself. Now if it would also pour the coffee into a cup, it would be perfect.

Black... are there upgrades available for that app? LOL

Mjs31.... milk and sugar needs to be poured in the cup as well :)

Elysian

Reaction score
It is funny how many posts I read in other forums like the BB ones. Things like I tried the droid for a day and it sucks. Either they have never tried it or just did not have the ability to learn it. I don't know of anyone that got everything figured out on this phone in 5 days let alone one. Idiot posts tend to show the poster as a joke more than the thing they are writing about.

TBH, I was pretty decent with Android on day 1, it just seemed super intuitive to me. By day 5 I'd say I had it pretty much figured out, and now about a month in, I've definitely got it down pat.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
He mentioned that there wernt any geocaching apps for the Droid but I have used the Geobeagle app a few times and it does work. The directional pointer sucks put the accuracy was excellent. I usually use my Palm and a Garmin for caching but this makes and excellent backup.
Tree - are there any other geocache apps you know of for the Droid yet? I'm going to search for Geobeagle now. Do you have to subscribe to a geocache site to get info on cache's? I've never really gone geocaching yet, but lots of fellow camper friends do and looks like a lot of fun. I should probably make a Geocache thread because there's probably others like me who are interested in this.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
If you download the Bunn app from the Market you can program it to put the required coffee in the filter, load the filter and start the coffee maker. There is a bug though that does not allow it to turn on the heater to keep the coffee warm. I believe they are working on that.
typical fanboy post. You fail to mention it doesn't put cream in the coffee. Oh let me guess "check the market."

Well I did and it doesn't exist. Droid Does? Yeah right.....Droid doesn't.

We are almost in 2010 these things should be standard on 2.0...oh wait let me guess again! it's coming with 2.1?

Fanboys

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
typical fanboy post. You fail to mention it doesn't put cream in the coffee. Oh let me guess "check the market."

We are almost in 2010 these things should be standard on 2.0...oh wait let me guess again! it's coming with 2.1?

Fanboys

Ummmm....I'd like to report this post to a board moderator......flaming other users....oh wait, its CK! This thread did become quite amusing tonight. :)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Fanboys

Ummmm....I'd like to report this post to a board moderator......flaming other users....oh wait, its CK! This thread did become quite amusing tonight. :)
lol : )

Yeah it's been quite amusing indeed.