JB lottery

cindylike24

Reaction score
Now that JB is being released for the Razr HD and Maxx, I think it is time to start the guessing pool for the release of JB for the Bionic. I'm hopeful that it will be before February, since JB is being release for the Razr now. Maybe we will get a Christmas present? Even Samuri of HoB fame is preparing for the JB leaks.

I'll take 12-26-12 to 1-1-2013 inclusive
That'd be great if it came out that soon but here is my guess for the JB lottery. I think it will be released on Thursday, February 21, 2013.

Cindy

OP
jhom

jhom

Reaction score
Samuri has posted that the first JB leak will be on December 28. Any bets?

mykl376

Reaction score
Although I don't use FoxFi, it should be noted that at present it won't work with JB. See FoxFi Devices and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foxfi.key&feature=nav_other#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDYsImNvbS5mb3hmaS5rZXkiXQ..

I'm guessing March.

I wonder if foxfi will never work with JB, or could there be a software patch. I sent a question to the foxfi support a few days ago but haven't gotten a response. I would be willing to buy the full version if I knew it would work with JB. I just don't want to upgrade only to have it rendered useless. I don't really want to root my bionic.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Pretty sure they said support was coming, just months down the road.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2