Itunes app

AngusW

Reaction score
Is there some sort of app that I can use to play my Itunes on my Droid? I'm looking to be able to play everything even the DRM files. I've tried some DRM unlocking programs and they didn't work for me.

Being able to not need to carry both will make me very happy. dancedroid

OP
A

AngusW

Reaction score
I've looked at it, but wasn't sure if it would play the songs I've downloaded from Itunes itself. Every other app says that they don't play those files. I asked about this program on the apps forums yesterday and haven't heard back yet.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I haven't used Jam11 but I have used iSyncer and MediaGo to transfer my iTunes library onto my X...

I was thinking there was an update to iTunes where you bought the rights to all DRM media which allowed you access to it.

want a droid

Reaction score
I use isyncr for mac. You just pick which songs you want from your library and it places them on the sdcard. Can play the songs through stock music player or isyncr.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
I use tunesync on my DX and D1 works great! totally worth the $3.99 (I think) in the market

Syncs over wifi updates play counts and album art (Need app downloaded on PC as well... Free)

OP
A

AngusW

Reaction score
But do any of these play the DRM protected files?

OP
A

AngusW

Reaction score
Will Tunesync also work via cable or just Wi-fi?

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
theres an app called audiogalaxy that plays files from your computer over the internet. not sure about the DRM files