It seems to me that certain from work best on certain gnex

bros

Reaction score
Hi all, I was flashing a few roms for my gnex RH, Code name,Miui just to name a few. Before flashing those roms I did some search in the forum, some user out there have had positive input but it's not for me. I notice that my gnex was not as smooth or lagging while scroll up/down or between pages and, the battery life was horrible I've had better battery life with stock. But one rom stand out its aokp-toro- milestones, this rom perform better in all aspect on my gnex battery life is by far the best I've seen since the day I got my gnex its so smooth everything just work without lag. Any though? Or is there something I am doing wrong with those other rom. But any way for me the aokp Toro milestone rom is a keeper. Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
B

bros

Reaction score
I used to always try out new Rom

Hi there, In the past I have droid x then move to bionic, return it and get the razr, sold it to my brother now will stick with the beautiful super massive screen of the galaxy nexus, This phone is by far the best phone i have ever own, and it's simply because of its massive beautiful screen size and ICS os, but as good as the gnex is, it still not perfect until about two weeks ago I flash the aokp-toro-milestone-2 and that when my gnex really come to life. just like i stated above i switch from one great phone to the next and i do the same with roms, I really like to play with all the rom possible. but now I am stuck with aokp-toro-milestone rom simply because everything works and work great on my gnex, and oh man! it is so fast, never before i show off my phone and its rom to a bunch friends.
This is the first. I stream music from my google music library to my phone and use the rocket fish bluetooth headset and it's just kept on playing and playing.
I was not a heavy streamer and user before but now i am constantly on the internet and netflix or google music or youtube you name it, I am now on it a lot!.
and at the end of the day my phone still have 30% of juice left. for making phone call and everything else.
I like to keep looking the forum and check out all the review and comment from lots of gnex user about all the rom for it and you know i found lots and lots of good input and comment for all of those rom too. but for many reason i am still hesitated to try them out. I think its because my gnex is now really alive running this milestone roms.
I only have one advise for all the gnex user out there. try out as many rom as you can and stick with it a couple of day to see how it work out for you and always keep back up all of those rom you flash before try out another rom, You will fine one that work best for your phone.
Thanks so very much guy for your hard works.