Issue With Sending MMS messages

m@tt

Reaction score
After the last handcent update I can no longer send pictures. I have tried handcent,default app, and chompSMS nothing. When trying to send the message all I get is the spinning circle. Has anyone else had this issue? If so how did you fix it. Please don't say factor reboot!:icon_eek:

OP
m@tt

m@tt

Reaction score
Bump... I was hoping 2.1 ver to fix this issue, but nope. Guess it's off to Verizon store.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Factory reset. But just do the one that's on the phone in settings/privacy/factory data reset. You won't lose your apps and all you really need to do is sign back into things again. It's pretty painless.

OP
m@tt

m@tt

Reaction score
Hook,
I just want to make sure before run this. It says this says will erase all data.

This will erase all data from your phone including:
Your Google account
System & application data & settings
Download App

All I need to do is enter my accounts again?

Reaction score
You will have to sign into your google account again to sync contacts, calendar, etc. You will also lose all of your applications so id advise backing them up with astro otherwise you'll need to redownload them all. (If you backup with astro the market links won't be fixed though)

OP
m@tt

m@tt

Reaction score
Factory reset. But just do the one that's on the phone in settings/privacy/factory data reset. You won't lose your apps and all you really need to do is sign back into things again. It's pretty painless.

Thanks Hook ... For NOTHING!! Now I have to dl everything back.. PAINLESS MY A$$

You will have to sign into your google account again to sync contacts, calendar, etc. You will also lose all of your applications so id advise backing them up with astro otherwise you'll need to redownload them all. (If you backup with astro the market links won't be fixed though)

Dam wish I would have reed this before following hook idea.

Reaction score

Thanks Hook ... For NOTHING!! Now I have to dl everything back.. PAINLESS MY A$$

Dam wish I would have reed this before following hook idea.

Yeah man I know that feeling =( sorry you gotta redownload everything, I suggest doing it on wifi cuz it will go much faster