Is this on..? (tap tap)

Speedphreak

Reaction score
Hello all! Speed here; I finally joined the ranks of proud droid owners from the "crackberry" clan. I loved the blackberry, but it didnt do the media stuff i wanted. Now with an 'X' in hand, i cant seem to stay off the thing. im still very new to what these droids can do but so far, its a night-and-day difference when it comes to internet speed/access, video quality, youtube access, and the seemingly ENDLESS supply of applications! If life didnt get any easier with a droid..it sure became more entertaining!
dancedroid

Joker

Reaction score
:welcome:to the forums! Glad to hear you are enjoying your phone.
Happy Holidays!

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Is this on..? (tap tap)

Testing... Testing... One. Two. Three. Mee Mi Moe.

Sound check. Check one. Check one. Check two. Check two. Okay, guys, got a bit of feedback on tower two. Check three. Check three. Check four. GAH! Turn the bass gain down on tower four before we kill someone. Check four. Check four. Okay, I think that'll do. Now check the lasers, and if you have that big one pointed at my head again I'm going to...

:welcome: to the forum! I'm sure you'll love your X and come to find this place as a very open, fun, and family-friendly experience. Look around, don't hesitate to ask questions, and feel free to share what you know! :)