Is there no way to adjust the camera brightness???

fantasticfox

Reaction score
I have the first gen moto droid and its impossible to take a picture or video in a room that isn't lit by the sun! I'm aware of the camera bug. The camera works fine. But there seems to be no way to adjust the brightness and when making a video the flash does no good. Its ridiculous. You cant see a thing! Also, A lot of the time theres video/audio lag where one doesn't match the other when making videos. If anyone knows how to fix either of those problems it would be lovely. This phone is a bowl of problems and its getting really old. Thanks!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm running a Froyo rom so my camera has several settings tap the first setting and scroll. The third setting has daylight florescent and cloudy so play around and see what meets your needs.

Mike

OP
F

fantasticfox

Reaction score
I'm running a Froyo rom so my camera has several settings tap the first setting and scroll. The third setting has daylight florescent and cloudy so play around and see what meets your needs.

Mike
Yeah the best i can get is by making it "night portrait" and thats only with picture. the video has no options that make it any better. I didn't know if there was an app out there making the brightness adjustable or something. thanks.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a Nikon digital SLR so I really do not use the camera that much. So, I'm not aware of any app that would help you, sorry.

Mike