Is there a cradle that will also charge a battery?

zinny0753

Reaction score
Is there a dock or cradle that will not only charge the droid but have a slot to charge an extra battery? My old Palm had this.

Sodner

Reaction score
Here you go:

Motorola Droid Desktop Sync Cradle

if the link doesn't work go to meritline.com and type in Droid in the search.

I am in need of something like this. My battery life, due in large to me using the phone almost constantly is around 8 hours.

Does anyone have this unit?

It is safe to use since I have read several times "Use only Motorola chargers!"

Meto

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
For that price, just get the authorized one from Verizon. I use it at home and use my droid as my alarm clock now. When one battery is charged, just put one battery in after another. They charge really fast when plugged into a charger and not USB.

yoopermjm

Reaction score
For twenty bucks you can get a battery only charging cradle from Verizon. I keep that downstairs and if the battery gets low I swap in the new one. I swap batteries about once every two weeks or so because of use and taking it on the ice to fish (seems batteries don't like cold!). Then I put it in the cradle as alarm at night. This way I always have a spare battery and use them both enough to keep them going.

bigthinker

Reaction score
Here is the one I am using.....Motorola Droid Accessories, Droid Cases, Droid Chargers On the Top (Best Seller)....It works Great!

yhst-18444773194121_2092_4560832

trans_1x1.gif

trans_1x1.gif
yhst-18444773194121_2092_4564291

trans_1x1.gif

Motorola Droid Sync and Charge Desktop Cradle and 2nd Battery Charging Slot - Enables Mutlimedia Mode