Is the unlimited data plan "nationwide'

Ridley

Reaction score
I'm leaving for Louisiana on Sunday to spend two weeks rescuing sea turtles from the oil spill. When I'm using my droid to get on the web and what not down there, are there going to be roaming charges or is it included in the data plan?

techguru

Reaction score
It is nationwide. Just be careful if you go to Canada or Mexico. Out of country data roaming is $1.99/megabyte.

Alan

OP
R

Ridley

Reaction score
It is nationwide. Just be careful if you go to Canada or Mexico. Out of country data roaming is $1.99/megabyte.

Alan

Thanks, I don't think we will going close enough to Mexico to get picked up on their system.

dylanthecat

Reaction score
I heard on the news the oil spill is all cleaned up.

Seriously that is a cool thing you are doing. Be Safe.

If you are in Louisiana and are picking up Mexican cell towers, I would venture to say you are severely lost.

OP
R

Ridley

Reaction score
I heard on the news the oil spill is all cleaned up.

Seriously that is a cool thing you are doing. Be Safe.

If you are in Louisiana and are picking up Mexican cell towers, I would venture to say you are severely lost.

Don't believe everything you see on the news :icon_ banana:
Our base of operations is in Louisiana, but we will be working way out in the Gulf. I seriously doubt anywhere near mexico though no matter how far out we go.

dylanthecat

Reaction score
Do you just boat around looking for turtles or do you have some type of spotting system that helps you find them? Someone should create a turtle tracking app.