Is That One Text Worth Your Life... Anti Text And Drive Video

StormyHeather

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S21
Twitter
GAPeachHeather

Sorry to hear about your friend. It is a tragedy.

I NEVER text while driving. I don't really text at all, but I don't Twitter, email or the like when driving. I hate looking at my phone for dialing when driving, much less anything else. When driving your FIRST and ONLY responsibility is to DRIVE. I personally hate seeing people who don't even use a hands-free headset. I use a Bluetooth headset while driving or if the Bluetooth is dead, the speaker on the phone.

jack902902

Reaction score
Thank you for posting this video.

I too, am guilty of texting while driving.

All it takes is a few steps just to get to the text screen, and you already took too much focus off the road.

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
I do it, however, I use the voice to text feature so it's a matter of pressing the mic and just speaking what I want to send. If there are errors, oh well.....

Reaction score
It's a tragedy anytime someone is unnecessarily injured or killed, whether it be dunk driving, texting and driving, putting makeup on and driving, sleeping and driving... none of it good.

I'm guilty of listening to texts while I drive via hands-free, which I don't feel is any more dangerous than listening to the radio, though studies probably prove me wrong.

Stretch2m

Reaction score
Get Vlingo from the market, stick your phone in the car dock, and you're hands free. I can send texts by voice and have replies read to me, all without touching or even LOOKING at my phone. Best feature of my phone, as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App