Is it possible to dual boot on an Android device?

SpeedDMN

Reaction score
I would love to try out ICS but I don't think it's quite ready to be my main OS. If it were possible to dual boot between ICS and my current Eclipse 2.2 that would be awesome. I mean of course without losing data etc. like you can do with a PC. Somehow I doubt it, but had to ask. Sorry about the noobish question :hail:

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use boot manager to accomplish this. But I believe Moto devices aren't supported because of the boot loader. :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
S

SpeedDMN

Reaction score
Worked a treat thanks. Though sometimes I am unable to switch back and forth seamlessly. Sometimes I have get errors unless I do the quick change and then I have to download all my data again for that OS. Other then that minor issue Safestrap rules!

timmy10shoes

Reaction score
Worked a treat thanks. Though sometimes I am unable to switch back and forth seamlessly. Sometimes I have get errors unless I do the quick change and then I have to download all my data again for that OS. Other then that minor issue Safestrap rules!
Just make sure to have a fairly recent back-up of each rom side and do a restore if you have to do a quick toggle.