Help please. Maxx dual boot? Possible?

Greenlight

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to the Droid Forums. I just do not like the stock rom on the Maxx. Is there a way to dual boot roms? I would like to dual boot the stock rom and one with htc sense. I really liked the htc incredible rom except the keyboard color. I am after the htc style rom. They really seem easier to operate than the stock rom. I do not like the blue and the phone dial pad and feel. The incredible was much better for me.

Could you please inform me where I need to start and the steps to do a dual boot if possible?

Thanks so much,

Greenlight

YellowJacket

Reaction score
Start looking in the Razr Hacks sub forum here on the website. Lots of good info there that got me started with it recently. Too much though to try to reexplain. You'll have to do some reading.

You will first have to be rooted so read up on that, then you will need to use a utility such as safestrap to allow you to boot between stock and custom ROMs.

I am running a plain cyanogenmod ROM on mine and love it. Very fast and great battery life. Only drawback is I don't have the motorola addons such as docking and smartactions.

David