Is it me BUT the audio out of Cell phone is not loud enough

Ed ke6bnl

Reaction score
The audio on my GN is not loud enough to hear from the internal speaker to hear when in the car during navigation. Is it my cell phone or are they all that way thanks ED

wolfman4u

Reaction score
There has been alot of mention of this on the boards. It isn't you, the volume issue appears to be universal to this phone. I use an app called volume+ that fixes the issue. I have mine set to setting 8. But do a search on here and you will find alot more discussion on it. Also note many have said the next update should address this also.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
E

Ed ke6bnl

Reaction score
Thanks for the app I will check it out, did do a quick search and came up with a lot of unrelated blue tooth audio issues.

OP
E

Ed ke6bnl

Reaction score
will this app work on a stock phone, says something about not working on an ICS phone what ever that means.

wolfman4u

Reaction score
It works well on stock.

OP
E

Ed ke6bnl

Reaction score
That app works great on my stock phone thanks SO much.

OP
E

Ed ke6bnl

Reaction score
You need the buy version not the free version.

I got the pay version and was able to set it at 13 tested the loudest for my phone any higher setting and the volume was actually less. I am a happy camper, can now hear it when the phone is in my pocket. good deal. but why don't they just make it that way from the factory.

captdroid

Reaction score
I got the pay version and was able to set it at 13 tested the loudest for my phone any higher setting and the volume was actually less. I am a happy camper, can now hear it when the phone is in my pocket. good deal. but why don't they just make it that way from the factory.

IDK... I am running leaked stock 4.0.4 ROM and still need Volume+ for a Volume boost (at +8). Some apps such as Netflix for some reason are very quite. With Volume+ I can turn up the volume enough to hear it :biggrin:

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
I am using my moto t505 for in car audio...works very well.