Is anyone using Pandora Radio

pabowhunter

Reaction score
on the Gnex and if so any problems??? I have the LTE version and want radio but don't want to cause problems with my phone as I seem to be lucky no trouble with mine and don't want any... Is it ICS ready...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
I read of random rebooting from possible apps that are not ICS compatible yet..

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I've heard it works. I personally don't use it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Thanks guys... Im also not rooted and am loving the Gnex and im Leary about apps messing it up because honestly all but flawless other than slightly poor signal

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys... Im also not rooted and am loving the Gnex and im Leary about apps messing it up because honestly all but flawless other than slightly poor signal

It seems to be a common issue across Verizon's 4G phones. However, after I unlocked, rooted, flashed the leaked radios, and updated my PRL, I've experienced nothing less than great signal. Others have said the same, while some have said it hasn't helped. I believe it's more a network issue rather than a hardware issue.

dzone67

Reaction score
Somewhat off topic but I just have to ask.... How is it that iOS gets to see how long the music track is while we can't? As well as bookmarks? It really bothers me at times.

Sent from a Rezound!

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
I agree network... same with my razor but razor shows more bars when sitting side by side with my Gnex but if i look into signal strenth they are about the same slightly higher on razr but not much as bars indicate... So maybe there is some truth to the more accurate showing of bars on the Gnex... This is on 3G

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I agree network... same with my razor but razor shows more bars when sitting side by side with my Gnex but if i look into signal strenth they are about the same slightly higher on razr but not much as bars indicate... So maybe there is some truth to the more accurate showing of bars on the Gnex... This is on 3G

Agreed.Im sitting @ home rite now,no bars,but can make phone calls and get on net.Just waiting on 4.0.3

gthotie5

Reaction score
I use it all day whenever I have school. Works fine for me on both 3g and 4G.
Codename Android ROM.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using DroidForums

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Thanks guys im going to try Pandora

turdbogls

Reaction score
been using it on every android phone i have had for the last 2 years. nothing but good things to say about the app. worked great on my OG droid, works Great on my stock Gnex.

cleevis

Reaction score
I don't have a working dash in my car. It's old, don't ask. I run pandora and gps speedometer while driving everywhere. No issues so far. Other than battery use. And no, the cigarette lighters don't work either, so I can't charge while driving.