AM Radio App

pchakmak

Reaction score
I used to use stitcher to get my sports radio talk shows. It was ok. Now it doesn't seem to be compatible with ICS at all. Anyone find any??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

thehogsters

Reaction score
I used to use stitcher to get my sports radio talk shows. It was ok. Now it doesn't seem to be compatible with ICS at all. Anyone find any??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

I was just thinking about this same topic. I want to hear my local am sports channels!

bgrubb7

Reaction score
TuneIn radio works great. It has had every Sports Talk station I have searched ror so far.

jjames7244

Reaction score
TuneIn and Iheartradio

TuneIn radio works great. It has had every Sports Talk station I have searched ror so far.

I use TuneIn and iHeartRadio. iHeartRadio only has stations owned by Clear Channel. TuneIn seems to have everything that is not on iHeartRadio. Both seem to work great on my GN.

FiLiNuX

Reaction score
+1 for jjames7244 suggestions.  I use both Tune In & iHeart Radio as well with great results from both on the G-Nex.  Used to use Stream Furious with good results but it doesn't appear to work on ICS.  Love Tune In for all my NPR shows & iHeart for talk radio / news.  Love the sleep timer on Tune In and think that it should be included in ALL media apps!