iPhone style icon for Android Market?

Nibbz

Reaction score
Topic, also if possible I could use one for the car dock app, too.

OP
Nibbz

Nibbz

Reaction score
i just want the market icon to look more attractive. you have to give apple that,they know how to make their icons pretty. a bag isnt to attractive, id rather a nice glossy square with the bag and android head on there.

OP
Nibbz

Nibbz

Reaction score
edit: ok... now. icon? can anyone point me in the direction of an icon pack instead of typing 3-4 words just to bash iphone?

J*Bishop

Reaction score
relax bub. i like the iphone. as for HELPFUL replies. i have none for your request. hopefully someone will chime in and fulfill your request.

OP
Nibbz

Nibbz

Reaction score
well thank you. sorry for responding like I did, i just get annoyed over smartphone, video game console, etc. wars. Both prizefighters are good in their own way.

edit: thanks a lot tigger

edit: taking back that thanks. why you have to be a smart...? Thats not even what I was looking for. I'm looking for a custom ANDROID MARKET not iPhone App Store icon, that is similar in style to the iphone icons.

J*Bishop

Reaction score
no worries. i agree. both phones have their pros and cons.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
its understandable will all this iphone hatred here but its all in good fun you shouldnt take offense to it

OP
Nibbz

Nibbz

Reaction score
its understandable will all this iphone hatred here but its all in good fun you shouldnt take offense to it

im not taking offense, im just annoyed. you thinking your funny with that link isnt helping either. think i didnt google it first? hell i typed in a bunch of different queries and still didnt find anything.

OP
Nibbz

Nibbz

Reaction score
i was moreso looking for a little android bag kinda like the default one, but more full and attractive like iphone icons. but thanks for those links, a lot of other icon solutions in there. thanks a lot