iphone carma

Reaction score
so yesterday one of my buddies was showing off and braggind about his new iphone that he had. personally i dont think that it was all that great and he made it very clear that he paid sooooo much for his awesome phone (yea right) everyone was all over him and his daughter asks for his phone (big mistake) she runs back crying saying "im sorry it broke" i got the hugest smile on my face and began wowing people with swype. THANK YOU DROIDdancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so your happy your friend just lost several hundred dollars?

your an awesome friend to have..... where do i sign up.... :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

..BTW its spelled Karma

Last edited:

Nibbz

Reaction score
you just sound... rude. I mean the iphone is a good phone, you just sound like a jealous friend in denial of the fact that the iphone is a good phone.

Mojo

Reaction score
I will let this thread continue for now... Do not start flaming the OP or vice versa.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I will let this thread continue for now... Do not start flaming the OP or vice versa.

Why let the thread continue when the original post was a flame itself. Do we really need another "Apple sucks" thread. It is getting beyond ridiculous.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

Why let the thread continue when the original post was a flame itself. Do we really need another "Apple sucks" thread. It is getting beyond ridiculous.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I bet if this same thing happened to more then 1/2 the people here they would post about it also. I'm sure he wasn't 'glad' it happened, moreover pointing out that it happened.. maybe a little to jubilant :D but jeese

Mojo

Reaction score
OneTenderRebel I agree about the "one more apple thread" but fact is, the OP is just sharing his story. He is not insulting any member or disrupting the forum. So he is entitled to his thread.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
I'd probably laugh if one of my friends got his new iDontmakecallsifyoureholdingmephone broken too - just as they'd laugh if I broke my Droid.

joker402

Reaction score
karma is a ***** but gloating (sp) gets you in trouble, hence your friend having his phone broken