Droid beats Iphone again..

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I will spare all from the gritty details, but at a house party last night when the bet came about to who would go off the diving board in nothing but their birthday suit.. So of course I had to take up the offer.. heck money is money and I will take any bet if money is on the table.. Only problem was how to document this great event.. So I ask my buddy with his Iphone.. oh he says.. I can take a photo, but video ain't happening.. for what reason idk.. I thought Iphone was capable of that, but maybe cause of the low light.. Anywho.. jump to the end.. I just gave over my droid.. And thanks to the greatness of the droid this moment will forever be remembered.... Go droid..:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: For those that want the proof sorry but me in my bday suit online just isnt something I am trying to share.. lol

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha lol what was the bet? The droid won but you lost lol and the droid documented your loss, droid does irony? Lol j/k

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes without Jailbreaking the iphone falls short in the taking of video. However, and I'm not sharing this with my iPhone friends (except the one who told me), but Qik has an app for the iPhone unlocking the video recorder. My buddy found it while watching my Droid vids on Qik.

OP
wctaylor79

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes without Jailbreaking the iphone falls short in the taking of video. However, and I'm not sharing this with my iPhone friends (except the one who told me), but Qik has an app for the iPhone unlocking the video recorder. My buddy found it while watching my Droid vids on Qik.

Thats good to know.. i might have to share that with my buddy... pending the next bet.. lol

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This is the war we should have lol. Droid v Iphone and not rom v rom. Any way feels good to see a good old iphone bashing thread agian. I am glad my fellow bros are enjoying the fact that they are finally going to get multitasking, finally going to get backed by a better 3g company (verizon). But what they are just now getting in generation 4 we had on generation 1.
So I will give the boys a hand for finally stepping up :clap:, but once you come to verizon you will no longer be able to talk and browse the net until the LTE network is complete. :icon_ nono2:

Iphone vs Droid; droid wins
Jailbroken Iphone vs Droid; Droid wins
Jailbroken Iphone vs Rooted Droid; no contest.

iPirate

Reaction score
all iphones cannot record video or just the older ones? i would like to bring this up next time one of those people tries to compare my phone to theirs lol

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
The first two release of the iPhone would not make videos. The current 3GS and Droid DOES!!!!!!!!!

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
The first two release of the iPhone would not make videos. The current 3GS and Droid DOES!!!!!!!!!

Wrong. His phone is 3G and not 3GS and it takes video. It's all because of the app

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Perhaps! However, my iPhone 3G, would not take videos.