iPhone apps we should ask for

thr1ll88

Reaction score
CBS Fantasy Baseball App please, also a good espn app would be nice

rusray

Reaction score
Games Turf Wars (GPS enabled gangwars game where you take over turf where you live and go around to places, and Words (scrabble but you play with people online and alerts you when the other person made their turn). Only because iPhone friends of mine have this and giggle back and forth as they play. I doubt I would play though.

Turf Wars would be really cool. I just looked at it, and looked like an interesting way to pass some time. Does anyone know any games of similar multiplayer GPS enabled goodness? I downloaded Zombie, Run! but haven't messed around with it yet.

rabyfox

Reaction score
words with friends!

We should ask for "words with friends" its just like scrabble but u can play against ur friends. All iphone users have it and I just emailed nettoy (I think is the developer) to make it user compatible with droid. Droid is a way better phone the apps just need to get there. (Sigh)

bustinloose82

Reaction score
I just contacted ESPN, NASA, and WebMD as those are the ones that I care most about. Tomorrow is my day off, and I will compile a list of applications and developers I care about, as well as contacting the rest on this list.

But I agree, the apps are certainly coming. I just noticed UrbanSpoon last week.