Iphone apps on droid.

brownie

Reaction score
So there's an app I want to get and on the website it's on it brings me to an itunes thing to download in order to download the app. If I get it will I be able to put it onto my Droid?

jakens84

Reaction score
So there's an app I want to get and on the website it's on it brings me to an itunes thing to download in order to download the app. If I get it will I be able to put it onto my Droid?

Which app was it?
I'm sure there is a comparable/better app in the Android Marketplace. :)

OP
B

brownie

Reaction score
It's the app for the football player Chad Ochocinco. It's his own app. But I guess if it's not an iphone it won't work then?

Stigy

Reaction score
It's the app for the football player Chad Ochocinco. It's his own app. But I guess if it's not an iphone it won't work then?
Correct.

An iPhone application, built FOR the iPhone, will not work on Android.

josh

Reaction score
Ochocinco has his own app? Holy crap, there really is an app for everything on iPhone!

OP
B

brownie

Reaction score
Yeah he does but unfortunately I can't get it lol

thrashtrash

Reaction score
Ochocinco has his own app? Holy crap, there really is an app for everything on iPhone!

then go buy an iphone jerk! and for the rest of you android apps are written in java so nothing written for an iphone will work on the android phones. give it up already! porting ip[hone apps would require breaking down the entire app and rewriting it in java

DaHarder

Reaction score

80% of highly dubious usefulness to the masses - IMO

and still no app to increase that archaic screen resolution/aspect ratio, poor call quality, and marginal sound quality (media files). LOL!​

cheeto81

Reaction score
how hard for a developer to convert an app from iphone to droid

if a developer has created an app for the iphone, how hard is it to for them to recreate is for droid? can any of the work be reused, or it is creating it from scratch?

solorca

Reaction score
Don't know why you brought this back from the dead, but the Ochocinco app has been on Android for a while now.