IPhone 6S Plus to S6 Edge Plus

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Considering going from the 6S Plus to the S6 Edge Plus and was curious if anyone had made this switch. Did anyone do this and keep the Edge Plus or do this and return it?

How is the hardware quality? Software pretty fluid with minimal bugs? Camera quality?

I have owed several Android devices as well as iOS so iin no way am I a anboy of either, just looking for the best device.

Appreciate the input!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I'm not too familiar with iPhone 6S plus but the S6 Edge Plus is a great phone with a stunning display and great camera. If I wasn't so attached to using my s-pen, I would have chosen the Edge+ over my Note 5. I haven't noticed any complaints about hardware quality in any forums yet so it appears to be pretty solid. I know that iPhone's reputation for their camera is very good but I believe the Edge Plus equals if not surpasses it. If you can, take some time to play with it in the store. It may help you make or break your decision.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
You can't have the 6S that long why not wait for the S7. Rumor has it in the January/February time frame..

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
@bkdodger has a s6 edge plus, he may be able to answer your questions when ever he pop in on the forum.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Good morning peeps.. I have no experience on day to day with the iPhone but have plenty of friends using it.. Its a solid device for sure.. I will say this S6 edge + is solid solid all the way around.. Best looking phone IMO... Edge features are minimal but then again you would be coming from iPhone.. Camera on this phone ridiculously great.. I can't tell you how many people comment on it when I'm out and about.. We take pics and I end up sharing mine to everyone.. No hiccups on daily usage.. Smooth and the best Samsung release yet with these latest.. I would say I think the s6e+ is the sexier phone but you might want to check the Note 5 for comfort in hand.. Even of you don't use S-pen.. I'm actually looking around might trade to Note 5..also I like a tempered glass screen protector and edge has nothing good which bothers me.. But this phone is definitely a keeper and I'd recommend to anyone in the market.. Also big big difference quick charge and fast charge... This morning I woke up without charging overnight.. By the time I left the house I'm at 97%..

S6E+ tapatalk