iPhone 3GS vs. Droid- Part 2 and 3 (my own videos)

OP
J

jrl9851

Reaction score
I agree. The engadget video just makes me sick.

paOol

Reaction score
nice, but maybe you should the winner for each vid in the first post, for people with slow connections.

Droids

Reaction score
If Apple could do it all over again, wouldn't it have been sweet for the iPhone to have been released on the Verizon network. In hindsight, Apple should have released a dual mode iPhone that worked on both GSM and CDMA. They would have owned the world. I haven't followed the threads on other forums so don't remember now if it was Verizon that killed the possible relationship or if Apple did but I bet they both regret it after three years of a killer phone being on one of the worst networks in the country. The 3gs is a great phone wasted on a terrible network. Thankfully we finally have some serious (imo better) hardware on Verizon. The icing on the cake is that Verizon didn't (or was not allowed to) cripple the OS. There is nothing whatsover that an iPhone user can say to convince me their phone is better, hardware or network wise.

masterp0606

Reaction score
I think it was verizon because they said they couldn't handle all the data the Iphone consumed at the time,and there were a few other things as well.