iphone 3gs user wanting to switch to Droid

Olivia

Reaction score
I have been an iphone user for two years. I have tried to leave At&t to due their bad network (dropped calls, no signal), but I keep going back to the iphone. I have tried all carriers out their with all the latest phones and was not happy, but now the Droid :motdroidvert: is out and I think I'm in love:heart:! I really want the Droid now!

I get paid next week so I'm hoping to have one after Christmas. I plan on ordering over the phone with Verizon because they give me the best deal than anyone. Then I have to wait for shipping so due to the holidays I will have to wait a while. I'm so impatient!

captclueless

Reaction score
I have been an iphone user for two years. I have tried to leave At&t to due their bad network (dropped calls, no signal), but I keep going back to the iphone. I have tried all carriers out their with all the latest phones and was not happy, but now the Droid :motdroidvert: is out and I think I'm in love:heart:! I really want the Droid now!

I get paid next week so I'm hoping to have one after Christmas. I plan on ordering over the phone with Verizon because they give me the best deal than anyone. Then I have to wait for shipping so due to the holidays I will have to wait a while. I'm so impatient!

As someone who used the iphone before, I can safely say you will be very happy. I like the droid much more then the iphone. and the network it is on is much better in my opinion.,