Iphone user switching to droid!

AchingKnucles

Reaction score
Hello all. I have been with i phone since the 2G. I am really getting bored with it so have really been considering switching to the droid. I have played with the Samsung Infuse i believe thats what it was. I reall yelly like it. If i could get a coule of replies from former iphone users would be appreciated. Also ive seen the 5" dell "tabletphone" which i read it right has 4gig of ram. Anyone have any idea when it is coming out? Thanks and hope to join the comunity soon! :icon_ banana:

mamawm

Reaction score
there are a lot of us former iphone users over here. i for one could never go back. simply having the option of doing what i want, when i want with MY phone is enough for me. and also not having to sync my phone to anything (i can if i want to, but i don't have to), my phone is just another flash drive that i can copy and paste back and forth to my pc if that's the route i want to take.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community and glad to hear you made the conversion over to the android world. Feel free to ask any questions as there are many helpful members here. Dive on in and make yourself at home