iOS 7 Launcher Retina iPhone 5 Gives You The iPhone Look On Your Android

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
vZj5RyWcixiy9AXnuXAVOWZB57AN-7xS3vbmgT08GNkG16NbmyCwtOdRtSyGYgOugF9G=w300

Choices are always better than the alternative right? Here is a launcher that will give your Android device the look and feel of iOS 7. The iphone is becoming seemingly less and less popular. Even big time TV ads are beginning to use Galaxy and HTC devices in lieu of the iPhone. iOS has been stagnant ever since its inception as far as design has been concerned anyways. iOS 7 is different however. It brings a more modern look to the iPhone. I still feel like iOS 7 takes cues from Android, so if you ever had the desire to give iOS 7 a try this is about as close as it gets.

6X0pBi18Ky07YAoc77B6TOU8KYKSl8N2WdEBKvZhNlTTJ0Fy9DhPlhB6CSg-gpiY7ZkF=h310
RTiFpF7t3uq0_STB8fdnvJT8RF19XFKb5Shcd2jeHNS3Ztxh1QwbhOkmHkzkxpoiVPE=h310
pOE_77_49vWpc3aA78wanXn1nRbtE0fnG8vTE7cTapmsFU7bGIxPMMdCr4OzcySg9w=h310

iOS 7 launcher features include iOS 7 style animations, iOS 7 style icons, iOS 7 wallpaper, Dynamic calendar icon, Fast, Quick, and low memory, inclusion of an app folder, support for the Nexus 5 and more! Head to the Play Link below for the download.

Via Play Store

g_what

Reaction score
Didn't Themer JUST get tossed for this?? (then reinstated, of course, when they removed the iOS theme)

Plus, don't we all have an Android phone for a reason? I don't understand why people want to make their Android phone look like an iPhone...

swc2001

Reaction score
I personally think it looks tacky. Not very streamlined.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
The school district I work for just ordered 15 new iPad Airs and I'm the unfortunate person that has to set up all new iPads. iOS 7 is horrible. Its so cluttered and it feels like they would rather cram everything into one page on screen then have their users scroll to find a setting. I dunno, its just bleh.

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
For me if I wanted the look I would just buy the phone.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
You can do this with any launcher and an IOS-like icon pack. Not sure why you'd want to - the beauty of Android, IMO, is the widgets. The IOS is basically an ugly Android app drawer.