iOnRoad app on Razr Maxx

parlyle

Reaction score
Has anyone used the iOnRoad app with the Razr Maxx car dock?
I did a search and there wasn't any posts on this one. I am travelling to East coast and was going to use this app.
My top question is- Does this app get along with the automatic navigation factors of the car dock? Can I use it?
Thanks for all responses.
I see my profile has the DX2 on file. I have since gotten the Razr Maxx. I will change the profile directly. Sorry.

Lyle

brucefulton

Reaction score
can't hurt to try

Has anyone used the iOnRoad app with the Razr Maxx car dock?
I did a search and there wasn't any posts on this one. I am travelling to East coast and was going to use this app.
My top question is- Does this app get along with the automatic navigation factors of the car dock? Can I use it?
Thanks for all responses.
I see my profile has the DX2 on file. I have since gotten the Razr Maxx. I will change the profile directly. Sorry.

Lyle

Only works with some phones. Maxx isn't listed, but it seems to work on mine. Haven't tried it on the road yet. There is a demo mode where you can hold the camera in front of your 'puter and play a demo traffic movie that shows you how it works. If you already have a dock, can't hurt to give it a try.

update 6/11/12: Tried it on the road and it basically seems to work fine on my maxx, although I couldn't get it to beep when running in background with nav in foreground. I'll have to play around more. Anyway, the lite version is free, so you can try it to see.

Last edited:

tnronin

Reaction score
I'm pretty damn frustrated right now. I'm in the grid screen and can't get out. Have you had this issue? If so how did you get out? Thanks.