Invisible Shield and docks?

phreakaj

Reaction score
Does anyone with an Invisible Shield have either dock and how does it fit with th IS on?

sqchram

Reaction score
You mean the clear film thats just on the screen? I have the clock dock and it fits fine, though after watching the key scratch video, I think I'll be taking my screen protector off shortly after the 'virginess' wears off.

kelchm

Reaction score
The invisible shields are thin enough that they aren't going to affect the use of either dock.

That said, I don't see why you feel the need for the invisible shield.

The screen is glass, its not going to scratch... The black is soft touch and matte plastic, also not going tobe an issue.

The only devices I ever used invisible shields on were devices with plastic screen covers... IE: iPod, 1st Gen Zune, etc. No reason to use one on a Droid.

OP
P

phreakaj

Reaction score
Cheap insurance

I carry lots of junk in my pockets so I thought it might be a good idea.Anyone got any scratches on their screen yet?

kelchm

Reaction score
I carry lots of junk in my pockets so I thought it might be a good idea.Anyone got any scratches on their screen yet?
You won't scratch the screen without trying. Using an IS on a touch interface device is really annoying. The material is just too 'sticky'