Invalid signature

justin090435

Reaction score
So I have finally managed to root my fascinate. When I go to Tom manager and try to download a add on or Tom it downloads successfully. Then it reboots into STOCK recovery mode and fails because of the signature. I have flash clockword mod on my device and it wont work..... please help

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

bigredcat

Reaction score
Ok, sounds like clockwork recovery may not be working properly or maybe you removed it. In any case w will check that.

Do a recovery reboot. Turn off the phone. Press and hold both the up and down volume key while powering up the phone. That should get you to the regular recovery screen. Choose the option to apply the update.zip. That should bring you into the clockwork recovery screen. It looks similar but has more options.

Let us know if you can do this. It will be a start atleast. If you can do this it would appear that clockwork should be working. If not maybe you have an issue with Rom Manager.

Just let us know.

OP
justin090435

justin090435

Reaction score
Tried that. Didn't work. Its going the same thing and not going into clockwork recovery so I could at least toggle the signature to off.

bigredcat

Reaction score
Ok, go to Rom Manager, and reflash the Clockworkmod recovery. It will be the first option in Rom Manager. That should fix the clockwork mod recovery.

OP
justin090435

justin090435

Reaction score
Did that and I even tried to flash and older version. Several to be exact... still not working. I know for a fact that I am rooted. I've used drocap2 and wireless tether.

bigredcat

Reaction score
You still cant get to Clockworkmod recovery though correct? Also, what rom are you trying to install? Are you trying to install any kernels as well?

bigredcat

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but I just thought of a few more questions. Do you have superuser on your phone, also what method did you use to acheive perm root?

OP
justin090435

justin090435

Reaction score
I have superuser, busybox installed. I used my computer using adbshell. I'm trying to install the softkey mod and the voodoo kernal

OP
justin090435

justin090435

Reaction score
So I also went and downloaded the update zip manually and it still wont let me do anything. Is there another update zip I have to apply before I can use clockwork... I never had this problem with my d1 or d2

OP
justin090435

justin090435

Reaction score
I think this is exactly what I needed. Ill get it a try and let you know how it works

OP
justin090435

justin090435

Reaction score
Yay. It worked great. I know have the voodoo kernal installed and I still have root. Just one more thing.... it seems to run slower now and I don't set any options for voodoo

bigredcat

Reaction score
So did you install a voodoo kernel? If so, which one? Are you running any roms by the way?