intros...

miniboss

Reaction score
noob here..jumping on the smartphone band wagon, going from dumb phone (Sony Ericson 810i on ATT) to smartphone. I've been addicited to anything android these past few months and am hoping this forum will be a favorite.

I'm looking forward to getting the most out of this phone since I will committed to it for the next to years - rain or shine.

if my Droid was from SW it would be IG-88

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
noob here..jumping on the smartphone band wagon, going from dumb phone (Sony Ericson 810i on ATT) to smartphone. I've been addicited to anything android these past few months and am hoping this forum will be a favorite.

I'm looking forward to getting the most out of this phone since I will committed to it for the next to years - rain or shine.

if my Droid was from SW it would be IG-88

lol! that makes me happy.. i just nerded the hell out! flashback to knights of the old republic game... welcome!

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome Welcome to this great nation of droids. Come one come all. Resistance is futile.

ChiliSky

Reaction score
Another noobie to the Droid world, I have had the LG voyager for several years, like it but have had to have it replaced 3 times for black screen. Looking forward to enjoying some fun apps on the Droid but cant wait for the Google/GSP, we do tons of runs in our Kappa's and I bet this is going to be better than the garmin for us.

PS---mods---I use blue so I can see what I type on my laptop..works better than black!!!:wink:

Chili

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol whatever works for you! :happy: we are just glad to have you here.. i welcome you and your blue (da ba dee da ba die da ba dee da ba die)!

ChiliSky

Reaction score
Sam

Are you sure you don't own a Kappa car? you would fit right in with our MaPPer crowd on that forum!!!! LOL LOL

Chili

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
no k car for me.. i do have a 73 triumph spitfire, its tiny.. does that count?

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
SAM : i do have a 73 triumph spitfire, its tiny.. does that count?

Hey Sam, seems we share a love of little british cars. I have two MGB's,
a 64 and a 1980 with a V8 in it.

Welcome to the Droid-Side miniboss & ChiliSky

OP
miniboss

miniboss

Reaction score
I have a Mini Cooper S 04 IB - does that count at British to you guys?

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
The Mini's are good for me, we let them in our British car shows. Each car pays the club 25 bucks, usually the Mini Club of Miami likes to show up with 30 of their cars, so Yeah, I Love Mini's, plus, I wouldn't mind owning one either, it's on my wish list. They are some cool ass cars :icon_ lala: