Introduction...

draxxus118

Reaction score
I've been reading the forums here for well over a year and finally decided to register and begin posting. This site is extremely useful and has answered many questions for me. I mainly hang around the news section and check it a few times a day to stay current on things. Currently have a Htc Thunderbolt that I got right when it was released. As far as the phone goes I've been tired of it for a while lol. Looking into getting the new nexus phone when it hits. Anyhow I won't ramble anymore because this is an introduction post and yea, glad I finally registered after reading for a long long time.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DroidForums draxxus!! We are happy to have you with us!!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Welcome!

I'm looking to upgrade to the Nexus myself, hopefully these rumors can stop and we get a confirmed date

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!! I've had my Bionic since introduction (well actually a few days after) and am loving it. I've put every rom on it that is available and all have worked great. I've been playing around with the new overclocking scripts and having fun with that too. BUT, the idea of a totally unlocked phone is drawing me towards the Nex. I am very partial to Motorola phones, but I will have to check out the Nex.

Anyway, welcome to the boards and hope you enjoy yourself here!!