Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster

Reaction score
Hi there!

Long time Droid Forums lurker, first introduction post. I've actually been reading this forum since it started...I remember when the "When is 2.1 coming out?" drama was going down I was checking those threads constantly! Recent events have me finally registering for the forums so I thought I might say hello.

I just released my first android app which I've announced over in the App Announcements section ( http://www.droidforums.net/forum/app-announcements/140911-new-guitar-app-guitar-school.html ) - a new guitar app for android called "Guitar School."

It was the app release that finally had me sign up but I'm glad I'm here. It's nice to meet you guys, for real this time!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Yes that was me too, browsing for a year then finally jump at registering months ago. Def will check this new app as here in hawaii we jam a lot on guitars and ukuleles

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA

OP
cbguitarschool
Reaction score
Thanks you two!!! It makes me feel even more welcome. You rock!

Looking forward to reading your posts too. Let me know what you think of the app!

Canadroid

Reaction score
Thanks you two!!! It makes me feel even more welcome. You rock!

Looking forward to reading your posts too. Let me know what you think of the app!

Welcome to the forums CB !!

While I'm checking out your app, whip me up some Bugs Henderson guitar tabs real quick-like mhmmmkay? :D

OP
cbguitarschool
Reaction score
Bugs Henderson! Talk about abstract...i'll get right on it!

Thanks for the welcome and enjoy my app! :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Canadroid

Reaction score
Bugs Henderson! Talk about abstract...i'll get right on it!

Thanks for the welcome and enjoy my app! :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Haha, off the beaten path for sure, but you knew who he was, I'm impressed!