Intro

rijilesh

Reaction score
Hi ... my name is Riji ... I have MB612 Motorola with Sprint tagged all over. My friend helped me in rooting this phone and I have removed all most every Sprint app (not everything). Now when I try to check my balance, I am getting a blank screen. What could be the trouble?

Please advice

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome riji to the forum, dummy here when it comes to rooting but I'm sure someone can help.

aliens don't use razr's, they use obsidian.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

If you removed some of the Sprint bloatware, it could affect "Sprint based" apps...

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum.. Hope you have it resolved..

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

OP
R

rijilesh

Reaction score
some sprint apps are in-moveable. Now i am using this mobile in India. So I do not need any sprint softwares. Whenever I try to check balance or any calls with # at the end phone switches to a screen saying, " USSD code running" and gets blank screen after 5 mins. Issue still remains

OP
R

rijilesh

Reaction score
I have trouble understanding these codes and all ... anybody provide me basic lessons just to capture whats happening around ... i am reallly interested to know more abt this

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Riji a word to the wise, no insult intended. Opening a new thread in the help section will garner more results than the the intro thread. There are 100s of fine and knowledgeable members willing to help. The time difference is going to be your worst enemy. Or a thread of your specific device. Good luck. And by all means welcome again.

hone them hockey skates to a razr's edge