Intro and problem with speaker

Buzz2138

Reaction score
Good evening, I just joined this forum hoping to get help with my Samsung Fascinate before I flush it down the toilet. A few months ago, the phone "cuts out" about every 2 seconds making conversations very difficult. I took it in to the Verizon store where I bought it last April and was told that the network was having problems. After the tech spent about 10 minutes on the phone with support, he reprogrammed it and I left. Problem was not solved. Has anyone else had this problem?

This is my first Smartphone and until this started to happen, I loved it. Thank you.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums! I am not familiar with the fascinate to say whether or not this is a common issue that they have. However, I would say take it back in to them and explain that it has been going on for this long and what was told to you last time.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!!

We also have a Fascinate sub-forum, you might find someone in there that has some experience with this issue or how to resolve (without flushing it ;))...

Good luck!

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Too bad you are beyond your return period. I would return it before I flushed it. Hope you get this resolved. DancingNexus