Blown Dinc speaker

Frostbite

Reaction score
well. I just received my 3rd incredible yesterday. I have had two phones in a row with blown speakers. One was my original i bought a year ago the second was replaced six months ago. Now a third. The verizon rep said " how unusual iv never seen this before. What are you doing with your phone?". I have seen a few posts here about blown dinc speakers. Has anyone else had this problem so often?

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I havent heard of this too often even in the Dinc forum. The speakers are usually pretty resiliant and tough. Did they offer you another one in the mail? or early upgrade or anything?

OP
F

Frostbite

Reaction score
yes verizon went good on it again and shipped me my new one overnight after the verizon rep went out back and did a hard reset on my phone without doing a backup or asking me.

Fadeds

Reaction score
I got my Inc 2 months ago and the speaker has been blown for a month. I haven't taken advantage of the warranty yet because of all the horror stories I've read about replacement phones. I really don't want to get caught in a search for a good replacement. Some people on the forum said they have gone through 4 or 5 phones. That just blows!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im on my 3rd replacement from my original D2 and looks to me like i have found a good replacement (knock on wood)