Internet radio app that can adjust buffer

BigG422

Reaction score
Does anyone know an internet radio app that allows you to set the buffer size. I currently use A Online Radio and it's great for the most part, but it's skipping hardcore on some stations. It's REALLY annoying. I wish there was an option to adjust the buffer on this program because I love it. I swear it never did this in older versions but recently it has been doing it constantly. I would like to add that this happens more indoors (at different locations, one of which never goes below 4 bars of service) but also happens in my car. I have a Droid btw.

Last edited:

alucardx

Reaction score
not sure.. I use Cherry Rplayer, but there's no way to adjust the buffer in that either.

hacksaw

Reaction score
I've been using the free version of DroidLive. It's got settings for buffer size in the options screen. Unfortunately they can't be adjusted in the free version. I assume they can in the paid version.

OP
B

BigG422

Reaction score
I've been using the free version of DroidLive. It's got settings for buffer size in the options screen. Unfortunately they can't be adjusted in the free version. I assume they can in the paid version.

THANK YOU!! This free version has been working like a freaking charm. No skips at all, knock on wood, even with 192 kbs stations. I think they set the buffer up to a much more acceptable rate from the getgo. Thanks again.