Internal storage slows down d3???

OP
K

km75

Reaction score
Okay. Thanks. Ill just move all my apps from my phone to internal storage

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

First of all you're not going to be able to move all of your apps to phone storage. Just a heads up on that. Also realize that some apps that you move to internal storage may possibly effect some widgets that you may have in use. You do realize that moving the apps around isn't going to help with making your phone any faster correct?

JohnnyS101

Reaction score
First of all you're not going to be able to move all of your apps to phone storage. Just a heads up on that. Also realize that some apps that you move to internal storage may possibly effect some widgets that you may have in use. You do realize that moving the apps around isn't going to help with making your phone any faster correct?

Well I just moved A LOT of apps from the phone to the media area (app storage). then I rebooted, phone runs smoother but the apps that I moved took 1min longer to pop up in the app drawer, makes sense though. Plants vs zombies was a 76 mb app on my phone, when transfered it went to under 1 mb, a lot of apps did this. So hopefully everything works good, reason I think it will run faster is because its not on the actual phone and is in storage, but who knows, ill report tonight and later on how it still runs

OP
K

km75

Reaction score
Well I just moved A LOT of apps from the phone to the media area (app storage). then I rebooted, phone runs smoother but the apps that I moved took 1min longer to pop up in the app drawer, makes sense though. Plants vs zombies was a 76 mb app on my phone, when transfered it went to under 1 mb, a lot of apps did this. So hopefully everything works good, reason I think it will run faster is because its not on the actual phone and is in storage, but who knows, ill report tonight and later on how it still runs

Yeah please keep me updated. I'm interested in what kind of perfomance you see. Good or bad.

JohnnyS101

Reaction score
So far still running real smooth, no lag like before, ill report again in a couple days.
Also let me say, all apps run super smooth and no redraw even when I press home from using a ram heavy app