Internal storage issue internet not working

asusdavid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
internet storage problem in my android phone well I rooted my android and right now i can not appear to access my internal memory. . I will transfer apps from play store and alternative google product already put in on my device, however i cannot transfer through browsers. I tested with metallic element file individual and that i might enter my memory, however I still cannot appear to search out any fixes for my downloading issue. It tells ME that I even have no South Dakota card put in. I even have tried to manufacturing plant reset my device however it does not facilitate. and the most important thing i try to open my email but whenever i try to login my email its loading only i thought that its my bigpond email problem but when i contact to my email helpline they told me this is your phone problem. how can i fix my problem now??

OP
A

asusdavid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
yes i have rooted my phone and i have also concern to my Bigpond i found Bigpond contact number on google and have a word with them regarding this but still facing the same problem what can i do now?