Google Maps Installed but Can't Move to Internal Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

andybaum

Reaction score
The icon for Google Maps suddenly disappeared, and it no longer appears in my Apps list. Yet it is "installed" and I can access it via "Manage Apps". The problem appears to be that the program is not stored internally and is stuck on my SD card for some reason. BUT I can't move it to internal storage -- that box is grayed out on the App Info page. What can I do??

OP
A

andybaum

Reaction score
The icon for Google Maps suddenly disappeared, and it no longer appears in my Apps list. Yet it is "installed" and I can access it via "Manage Apps". The problem appears to be that the program is not stored internally and is stuck on my SD card for some reason. BUT I can't move it to internal storage -- that box is grayed out on the App Info page. What can I do??

OP
A

andybaum

Reaction score
Problem Solved!

Problem was that the header on my Apps list was set to "Downloaded". If you touch the header it will toggle to "All Apps". Once it was set to All Apps, Google Maps appeared and I was able to restore to my home screen. Thanx to Motorola CustServ for chatting me through to a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.