Intense Haptic Feedback Vibrate

erzipper

Reaction score
Once in a while I get a very intense vibrate on the haptic keys. I have only noticed it when pressing the home key. It feels like the normal haptic feedback except much stronger. It seems as if it does this randomly. Anyone else have this problem or is there a reason for this?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Once in a while I get a very intense vibrate on the haptic keys. I have only noticed it when pressing the home key. It feels like the normal haptic feedback except much stronger. It seems as if it does this randomly. Anyone else have this problem or is there a reason for this?

You are not the first person I've seen complain about it. I don't have that issue but if it bothers you too much you can turn it off in the settings.

Se7enLC

Reaction score
Yeah, it seems to mostly happen to me when I hit the home button and it doesn't go. I'll hit the home button 5 or 6 more times, and one of the haptic vibrates will be notably more "angry" than the rest.

makieru

Reaction score
this happens to me too but usually only when i'm texting. I can push the same character multitple times and get vibration of varying intensity from almost nothing to the highest the phone seems to have. its gets annoying =/

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thats a funny term for it ;)

Yes, I have an occasional angry vibrate ;) Usually when I am messing around with the touch keys and long holding them and what not.