info needed......

Drew_P

Reaction score
Has anyone else heard anymore about the rumors that Samsung is going to release an all black Note 2? And if so,does anyone know if Big Red will be carrying it? Thanks in advance....

sent from my Rezound powered bolt of thunder!!!

OP
Drew_P

Drew_P

Reaction score
I'm hoping I can hear something soon, but I'm not worried cause the grey model still is pretty sick. Just more waiting for me for now.....

sent from my Rezound powered bolt of thunder!!!

dominick_7

Reaction score
I was hoping for the same at launch, but the rumors of the black and or blue one apparently were just rumors. The only solid color choices that have been confirmed are from Korea I believe, and they show them in wine red and a darker brown. The way I was thinking to get it in black would be to get something like the Voyager 2 tampered glass screen protector in black, then a black battery cover, or perhaps the Mercury color screen protector in black from Amazon which is a plastic screen protector, and or just also get a matching black case.

As far as where I'm at with this currently, I'm thinking ideally for me is perhaps getting the Voyager 2 screen protector in black, get a black plastic battery cover, transfer the NFC part to it for the regular battery, then when using the Hyperion extended battery use the battery mod (cut the battery cover to allow the extended battery to be exposed) to get it to work with the Otterbox Defender case.