Inductive charging

GarciaFan

Reaction score
I seem to remember that the bionic was going to have an optional inductive charging back. Does it exist yet or does anyone know what the status is?

Wadzii

Reaction score
they do exist.. I wanted to get one yesterday when I picked up my Bionic, but they told me they didnt have any in the stores yet and would have to order it.

Rodimus4180

Reaction score
That's what the rep told me when I asked about, oh well I can wait. The bionic does feel a little odd in my hand though after having my O.G. for practically forever, so ja img a flat back would be nice... :)

Sent from my Bionic

mc_88

Reaction score
How well does inductive charging work? Am I going to have to take off my case for it to work? I have the incipio case (rubber inside with hard shell)

If I got to take the case off, not worth it. Otherwise sign me up!!

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Inductive charging supposedly works just as well as normal charging. I'm not 100% sure if it works with a case on or not, we'll have to wait for some people to get the induction charging backpiece for the Bionic.

Just a note, the inductive charging back plate that is used for the Bionic changes the shape of the Bionic. It makes the phone flat on the back, so your case may not fit.

yiannis

Reaction score
The inductive battery cover for the bionic is available for $22.99, but I cannot find the charging pad or any information about battery life on the droid with the inductive cover and the stock battery vs the extended 2700 mAh without the cover